Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day 8 Done

Today we went to DisneySea. I went on about 4 rides. My favourite ones were Journey to the centre of the earth and one I went on when I went on Saturday night andnthat one was called Raging Speeds. I had a really fun day today again but it startes pouring down wit rain when we were outside in DisneySea. Not realyly good got soaked. But ut was still fun. I miss heaps of people from Melville Intermediate School. Cant wait till the holidays are over and I can see you all again.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time. Are those rides scary? Did you scream?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bianca:) its reitu hope your having a great time in Japan! See you when you com back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bianca its Jackie here. I hope you have had fun in Japan. Any we all miss you heaps. See you when you get back. Jackie, I sit next to you, Melville Intermediate, Room Five.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is chloe it sounds sooo fun there i wont to come now i hope you are having a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the comments you have left me. Miss you all so much. I have made so many awesome friends that are really nkce to me.

    From Bianca.

    ReplyDelete